I’m in love.
I am in LOVE with the iPad.
Like Phil Schiller, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Product Marketing put it “It’s a truly incredible, breakthrough product.”
The product fits you. It’s like it’s custom made for you. The iPad is about YOU not about the iPad.
It’s amazing. It’s simply amazing.
There’s plenty… but the best:
- 10 hours of battery life.
- Super fast net-surfing.
- Affordable price- starts at USD$499 .
- It’s super fast.
- Thin and light weight, 1.5 pounds, o.5 inch thin.
- Compact size- 9.7 inches diagonally, making it slightly smaller than a magazine… WOW!!
- The quality of the videos is greaaaat.
- Runs almost 140,000 apps from the App Store.
- Word on iPad- just brilliant.
- It’s Accessibility feature- the screen reader making it easier to use for people who are vision or hearing impaired or have a physical or learning disability.
BUT for me the best part is how interactive it is. You’re in control of everything, it’s all a touch away, you can hold it any way you like, it’s gonna reposition itself so it’s convenient for you. It’s almost too good to be true.
And there are heaps more apps and features, including the normal ones you’d find on a iPod Touch/iPhone.
There are a couple of down sides- the new iPad doesn’t have a camera or USB ports. I think a USB port was necessary, if not a camera. But honestly, I’m still planning on getting one to replace my laptop. And I totally want that cover to go with it. Plus, I love how you can use the wireless keyboard to work with the iPad.
They’ve marketed it really well though. Check out this video… the spirit of the creators of this revolutionary new product is contagious.